Today I am going back to Bangalore, after a week's stay in my ancestral home. Its very difficult to think of life in Bangalore now. All you could feel is suffocation ... of living a cramped life. Here, you just have to close your eyes and inhale the sweet fragrance of the air to identify that it is Sasthamcotta. I ve always been a little claustrophobic. I ve loved the open skies and and not the enclosed four walls inside a concrete jungle. I ve been madly in love with the beautiful "kayal" here, I ve loved the rain that falls on the sweet earth and lets out that heavenly fragrance. I ve loved the little pools and the big streams that rain brings with it. But still I am going back...
I am going back to hectic mornings ( because I sleep till 8), traffic jams that last for hours and living a life in which i ve never stopped once and asked myself " where am I going?". Yes life is fast and you wont get time to think much about yourself. That's a blessing and a curse. You wont feel the pain of what you lost and its a curse in that you wont even know how many years passed by.
But it is good in a way. You are just a speck in the vast blue sky, just a drop in the deep blue ocean. You are invisible and that's an enjoyable thing. Here whatever you do , eyes watch you ...you are on the centre stage. But there...you can sit back and enjoy the sights. That's worth the sacrifices.
I am going back to hectic mornings ( because I sleep till 8), traffic jams that last for hours and living a life in which i ve never stopped once and asked myself " where am I going?". Yes life is fast and you wont get time to think much about yourself. That's a blessing and a curse. You wont feel the pain of what you lost and its a curse in that you wont even know how many years passed by.
But it is good in a way. You are just a speck in the vast blue sky, just a drop in the deep blue ocean. You are invisible and that's an enjoyable thing. Here whatever you do , eyes watch you ...you are on the centre stage. But there...you can sit back and enjoy the sights. That's worth the sacrifices.
No comments:
Post a Comment